• Seine River – Take a cruise on this beautiful river and get unobstructed views of the top landmarks in Paris
• Paris by Night –Experience the charm of Paris and its illuminated landmarks at night.
• Eiffel tower – one of the most well-known landmarks in the world.
• Spend some time at the world-famous Louvre Museum
• Experience Parisian Nightlife
• The Promenade des Anglais – the most iconic French sea-front
• Visit the cannes , Eze – a beautiful French Riviera
• Visit to Monaco–World’s 2nd Smallest Country
• One way transfer from airport to hotel in Paris
• One way transfer from Hotel to Airport in Nice
• 2nd Class one way train ticket from Paris – Nice
• All Sightseeings on Seat in coach basis
• 3 Night(s) in Paris at 3 Star or similar
• 2 Night(s) in Nice at 3 Star or similar
• Rooms and Rates are subject to change depending on the availability at the time of booking.
• All sightseeing tours have set departure times. Please be on time at the scheduled pick-up locations. There will be no refunds for missed tours.
• Tourist city tax applicable at each hotel, to be paid locally by passenger.
• This package is just a quotation and as of now we are not holding any reservations, all Hotels & Rates/ Airline Rates will be finalized as per the live availability of each inventory at the time of booking .
• 5 % GST & 5 % TCS will be Extra
• Cruise & Illumination Tour Of Paris
• Lopen Tour – Hop On Hop Off Bus Pass- 1 Day Pass
• Disneyland Paris 1 Day 1 Park(Only Entrance)
• Half-Day Trip to Eze, Monaco and Monte-Carlo from Nice
• 5 Continental Breakfast
Arrive Paris International Airport and you will be transfer to the Hotel and Check in. In the Evening proceed on your own to the departure point of the Seine River Cruise. Later take a tour to visit main sights of Paris Illuminated by Night. Back to hotel. Overnight in Paris.
After breakfast , proceed to the departure point of the Hop on Hop off bus. Explore main sights of Paris with your L’Open Hop on hop off bus pass. Visit the landmarks of Paris like Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, The Invalids, The Alexander Bridge, The Opera House and Champs Elysees. Next opt for a visit to the fascinating Eiffel Tower to have a bird’s eye view of Paris. (Eiffel Tower Tickets are not included in the Tour Cost and the same has to be paid directly). You can also opt to visit Louvre museum .In the evening you have an option to go for Lido Show to enjoy the nightlife of paris , (not included in tour cost). Overnight in Paris.
After breakfast , proceed to the Disneyland on your own. Full day excursion to Disneyland .Your ticket entitles you either for Walt Disney Studios where you can discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios Park where thrilling rides awaits you. Overnight in Paris.
After breakfast , check out and transfer yourself to the Paris station to board a train to Nice. Arrive Nice , transfer yourself to the hotel and check-in. Later you can opt for Half Day City Tour of Nice. In the evening stroll along the beautiful Promenade des Angelis. Back to the hotel and overnight in Nice.
After Breakfast , proceed to the departure point of the Half-Day Tour to Eze and Monaco-Monte Carlo from Nice. Return back to hotel and overnight in Nice.
After breakfast , you will be transfer to the airport to board flight with wonderful memories of your tour.
• Continental Breakfast
• Cruise & illumination tour ,paris
• Hop on Hop off buss pass 1 day , paris
• Entrance to Disneyland 1day / 1park ,paris
• Half-Day Tour to Eze and Monaco-Monte Carlo , Nice
• All Sightseeings on Seat in coach basis as mentioned
• Airfare & Taxes
• Visa Cost
• 5% GST on total tour cost
• 5% TCS on total tour cost
• City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
• Cost of Meals (Lunch and Dinner)
• Cost of Sightseeing (Except Above)
• Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, And Phone calls etc.
• Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
• Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
• No Porterage Included. You have to carry your luggage on your own to your room.
• All Museums and Monuments are from outside unless mentioned in inclusions