• On this itinerary one will cover 4 nights Switzerland to explore 2 Main Mountain Peaks of Switzerland Titlis & Jungfrau, Visit World Famous Swiss Chocolate home Nestle Cailler with unlimited Chocolate Tasting and Capital City Of Switzerland Bern.
• Visit the 3rd Level of Effiel Tower to have Magnificent Views of Paris !
• Germany is the automobile hub of the world, therefore on our tour we visit Mercedes Benz Museum to explore Brand History as well as German History.
• Visit the Florence – Birth Place of Renaissance and Modern Banking
• Illuminated Paris ! Night tour to see unseen beauty of Paris at Night.
• 2 Night(s) in Paris at 3 Star/ 4 Star or similar
• 2 Night(s) in Brussels/Antwerp at 3 Star/ 4 Star or similar
• 1 Night(s) in Heppenheim An Der Bergstrasse/Mannheim/Weinheim at 3 Star/ 4 Star or similar
• 2 Night(s) in Engelberg/Central Switzerland at 3 Star/ 4 Star or similar
• 1 Night(s) in Lausanne/Central Switzerland at 3 Star/ 4 Star or similar
• 1 Night(s) in Zurich/Central Switzerland at 3 Star/ 4 Star or similar
• 1 Night(s) in Innsbruck/Seefeld at 3 Star/ 4 Star or similar
• 1 Night(s) in Padova at 3 Star/ 4 Star or similar
• 1 Night(s) in Prato/Florence/Pisa at 5 Star/ 4 Star or similar
• 1 Night(s) in Rome at 3 Star/ 4 Star or similar
• Please Note That All The Hotels Will Be Either In Airport Area Or In The Outskirts Of The City.
• Entrance to 3rd Level Eiffel Tower
• Full Day Disneyland with either Disney Studios or Disney Park
• Illumination Tour of Paris PVT Basis
• Orientation Tour of Brussels by Evening
• Keukenhof Gardens (Till 10th May)
• Madurodam (From 11th May)
• Photo stop at Dam Square
• Amsterdam Canal Cruise
• Photo Stop at Cologne Cathedral
Sankt Goar, Germany
• Enjoy Rhine River Cruise
• Entrance to Mercedes Benz Museum
Black Forest, Germany
• Free Time on Lake Titisee
• Visit to the Rhine Falls
• Excursion to Jungfrau with Lunch on Top
• Excursion to Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer and Lunch on Top
• Orientation Tour of Lucerne
• Orientation Walking Tour of Bern
• Visit to Nestle Cailler Chocolate Factory
• Photo stop at Charlie Chaplin Statue
• Shopping Stop at Swarovski Crystal World in Wattens
• Photo Stop at Golden Roof
• Photo Stop at Maria Theresien Strasse
• Guided Walking Tour of Venice
• Visit Square of Miracles & Leaning Tower of Pisa (From Outside)
• Guided Walking Tour of Florence
• Guided City Tour of Rome with Visit to Trevi Fountain
• Guided Tour of St. Peter’s Basilica
• 13 Breakfast
• 10 Lunch
• 2 Packed Lunch
• 13 Dinner
Visa & Taxes
• Schengen Visas Included
• 5% Government Service Tax (Any increase in GST will increase the Tour Cost. The difference has to be borne by the passengers before or after booking is made for the Tour.)
Arrive at Paris International Airport, Paris – The most romantic city of Europe. Be charmed by its magnificent avenues, cozy café life and unparalleled art scene. Arrive and Transfer by our representative to Hotel, Check in. (Please note that Standard check in time is 1600 Hours).Then meet the Tour Manager along with your co-passengers in Group. Indian Dinner at the Restaurant. After Dinner depart for Illumination Tour of Paris. On this tour we depart on a magical and magnificent drive through Paris by Night to enjoy its beautiful illuminated buildings. Visit the landmarks of Paris such as Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, The Invalides, The Alexander Bridge, The Opera House and Champs Elysees. The tour will ends with Illuminations at Eiffel Tower. Overnight in Paris.
*NO LUNCH INCLUDED ON THIS DAY.
*Please note that Tour Manager will not be travelling with group on flight. A local representative will be there at airport to transfer you comfortably to your hotel.
*Please note that Standard check in time is 1600 Hours.
*Due to operational reason Paris by night tour can be operated either on Day 1 or Day 2.
*Eiffel Tower Illuminations are subject to weather conditions and Eiffel Tower policies.
After breakfast at the hotel get ready for fun filled day at Disneyland Paris. Your ticket entitles you either for Walt Disney Studios where you can discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios Park. Explore 4 cinemagical studio featuring lots of thrilling attractions and spectacular shows OR Disneyland Park which explores 5 themed lands filled with Disney classic attractions, shows, exciting and adventurous rides and fairytales characters. Packed Lunch. Return back to Paris. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Transfer back to Hotel and Overnight in Paris.
*Disney tickets enable 1 Day 1 Park (either park or studio) only.
• Packed Lunch
After breakfast check out and visit the fascinating Eiffel Tower 3rd Level to have a bird’s eye view of Paris. Lunch at Indian Restaurant. After lunch, depart to Brussels. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Drive to the Hotel. Check in. Later Enjoy the Evening City Tour of Brussels. Visit the legendary Manneken Pis Statue and Grand Place. Manneken Pis is a landmark small bronze sculpture in Brussels, depicting a naked little boy urinating into a fountain’s basin.Grand Place is a beautiful city square of Brussels. Afterwards we stop at Atomium for photo.This unusual monument was erected in 1958 as a part of the World Fair Exhibition. Overnight accommodation in Antwerp/Brussels.
*For Eiffel Tower 3rd Level entrance all passengers must queue up. This queue may last up to 2-3 hours.
* Due to Operation Reasons Brussels Night Tour can be operated either on Day 2 or Day 3.
After breakfast drive to Amsterdam. Arrive and depart for Canal Cruise of Amsterdam. The Canals of Amsterdam are UNESCO’s World Heritage Site. On this one hour cruise you shall pass by all of the city’s highlights and therefore it is indeed the best way to experience the city. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Enjoy free time at Dam Square. Later visit Kuekenhof – (Till 10th May 2020) Keukenhof Gardens are world famous for its display of Tulips. It also has an amazing display of flora and fauna OR Madurodam- (From 11th May 2020) Holland important sight build on 1:25 scale. After that drive to Brussels. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Drive back to Hotel. Overnight in Brussels/Antwerp.
After morning breakfast check out and drive to Cologne. Visit the famous Cologne Cathedral. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. After Lunch, drive to Germany, to board a romantic Cruise on Rhine River. While cruising down the Rhine you will be able to see slopes covered with vineyards, unique churches and beautiful castles. The River Rhine is one of Europe’s major navigable rivers. Later depart to restaurant for Indian Dinner. Overnight in Weinhiem/Mannheim/Heidelberg.
After Breakfast check out & depart for Stuttgart. Arrive and Visit to Mercedes Benz Museum. Experience a fascinating history about one of the world’s famous car brand Mercedes Benz. Indian Lunch at Indian Restaurant. Later depart to Blackforest. Visit Lake Titisee- It is the heart of Black Forest surrounded by dark fir forest, fairytale woods and flowering meadows. Enjoy free time on Lake Titisee. Later drive to Engelberg. Arrive, Indian Dinner and Overnight in Engelberg/Central Switzerland Area.
After Buffet breakfast at the hotel, depart to visit Mt. Jungfrau. Arrive and proceed to station to board the cog wheel train to Jungfraujoch – Top Of Europe, a world of eternal ice and snow, located at 3454 meters. Located on the Top – Alpine sensation-A 360° cinema has been built in the Sphinx Hall. A film carries visitors into the High-Alpine world surrounding the Jungfraujoch. Visit the Ice Palace and marvel at some of the unique Ice Sculptures and the Sphinx Terrace to have amazing views of Jungfrau region. Indian Lunch on top. Return and Drive back to Engelberg. Indian Dinner and Overnight in Engelberg/Central Switzerland Area.
After breakfast, check out and transfer to Titlis Cable Car Station for an exciting excursion to Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer. Marvel at the world’s first revolving cable car ride which will take you at the height of 3020 meters, will sure to leave you spellbound. Take a ride on Ice Flyer (depending on weather conditions) to Glacier Park where you can enjoy amazing snow activities on top. Don’t miss a walk on one of the highest suspension bridge in the world which is 10,000 feet above sea level. Enjoy Indian Lunch on top. Afterwards drive to Lucerne. Arrive and Depart for Orientation Tour of Lucerne. Visit the Lion Monument and the Kappel Brucke Wooden Bridge. Drive to Lausanne. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in Lausanne /Central Switzerland.
*Due to weather conditions if Ice Flyer is not operational there is a no refund possible.
After breakfast, check out and drive to Vevey. Vevey is a Swiss town on Lake Geneva. It is the final home for Legendary Comedian Charlie Chaplin and his family. Enjoy a photo stop at this beautiful town which holds a tribute to Charlie Chaplin Statue. Then drive to Broc. Visit Nestle Cailler Chocolate Factory – Where all your senses can be immersed in the wonderful world of Cailler chocolate. Later drive to Bern – the Capital City of Switzerland. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Enjoy the Orientation Walking City Tour of Bern which still retains its old world charm in The Clock Tower, the Parliament Buildings, Market Gasse and Gothic Fountains. Later depart to Zurich – Financial capital of Switzerland. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Later transfer to Hotel. Check in. Overnight in Zurich/ Central Switzerland Area.
After breakfast, check out and depart to visit the magnificent Rhine Falls -One of the largest waterfalls in Europe which drops 23m (75ft) here. After that depart to Innsbruck. Lunch at Restaurant. After Lunch proceed to Swarovski Crystal World -Headquarters of Swarovski Crystals. Free time for shopping. Later we Stop At Golden Roof & Maria Theresia Strauss For Photo. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Later transfer to your hotel. Check in and Overnight in Innsbruck/Seefeld.
*Boat Ride at Rhine Falls is optional.
*Swarovski Museum is not included.
Today after breakfast check out and depart for Venice. Arrive in Venice, The City of Canals. And Transfer to Venice Island by Vaporetto with Indian Lunch on Boat. Arrive and walk to St. Mark’s Square for Guided Walking Tour of Venice. Our guide will walk you through the island to see the main attractions such as St. Marks Basilica, The Doge’s Palace, the Campanile and the Bridge of Sighs. After finishing the tour we take Vaporetto back to Pier. Later transfer to the Indian Restaurant for Dinner. After dinner transfer to your hotel. Check in. Overnight in Padova.
*All Museums & Monuments are from outside.
After breakfast check out and depart For Pisa. Arrive and Visit the Fields of Miracles and be amazed as you walk towards the Leaning Tower. Don’t forget to capture a photo with this wonder of the world. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Later drive to Florence. Arrive and Enjoy Guided Walking Tour of Florence by visiting the Duomo, the Campanile, the Baptistery with its Gates to Paradise, Piazza Della Signoria – an Open Air Museum of sculptures, Santa Croce where Michelangelo, Galileo and many famous Italian personalities are buried and the Famous Ponte Vecchio Bridge across the River Arno. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in Pisa/Prato/Florence.
*All Museums & Monuments are from Outside.
After breakfast, check out and depart for Rome. Visit the world’s smallest country, The Vatican City. Visit St. Peters Basilica one of the largest basilica in the world. Marvel at Pieta, one of the greatest creations by Michelangelo. After the visit, Indian Lunch at Restaurant. After Lunch, depart for Guided City Tour of Rome covering main landmarks such as Victor Emmanuel Monument, the Roman Forum (Outside), Circus Maximus and many more historic sites. Next visit Colosseum (Outside), a vast amphitheater known for its Gladiator Fights. Then stop by one of the Largest and the most elaborate fountain – The Trevi Fountain, A wish here can bring you back to Rome. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Transfer to hotel and Check in. Overnight in Rome.
*All Museums & Monuments are from outside.
*Due to Tourist bus Restrictions, Rome walking tour would have long Walk.
After breakfast check out and transfer to Rome International Airport to board your flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
*Packed Lunch will be given only if your flight departure is after 1800 Hrs Local Time.
*NO LUNCH AND DINNER INCLUDED ON THIS DAY.
• Visa charges of Schengen
• Medical Insurance (Up to the Age of 70 years and for the duration of the Tour only. Additional Charges will apply for passengers above the age of 70 years, with medical history and who is traveling for longer than duration of the tour).
• 5% Government Service Tax (Any increase in GST will increase the Tour Cost. The difference has to be borne by the passengers)
• Economy Class Return Airfare.
• 5% TCS
• Tips are compulsory in Europe which is 3.00 Euros per person per day so therefore total Euro 48.00 per person to be paid additionally to the Tour Cost.
• Cost of Sightseeing (Except Above)
• Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, And Phone calls, Mini-Bar etc.
• Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
• Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
• No Porterage Included. You have to carry your luggage on your own to your room.
• All Museums and Monuments are from outside unless mentioned in inclusions.